What is SNCNVH?
SNCMVH uses the best steel available on the market to give its users a lifetime’s worth of use. The company works with steel manufacturers in Japan to ensure that it is using the best metal for its blade. It is this commitment to quality that gives users a better experience with SNCMVH, allowing them to enjoy their product while knowing that they are getting the best value for their money.
Screwdriver Tips are made by “SNCMVH”, The material of
- Si- Silicon is one of the most useful elements to mankind. Most is used to make alloys including aluminum-silicon and ferro-silicon (iron-silicon). These are used to make dynamo and transformer plates, engine blocks, cylinder heads and machine tools and to deoxidize steel. Silicon is also used to make silicones.
- Ni-Nickel is a chemical element with the symbol Ni and atomic number 28. It is a silvery-white lustrous metal with a slight golden tinge. Nickel belongs to the transition metals and is hard and ductile.
- Cu- Copper is a chemical element with the symbol Cu and atomic number 29. It is a soft, malleable, and ductile metal with very high thermal and electrical conductivity
- Mo- Molybdenum is a chemical element with the symbol Mo and atomic number 42 which is located in period 5 and group 6.
- Mn-Manganese is a chemical element with the symbol Mn and atomic number 25. It is a hard, brittle, silvery metal, often found in minerals in combination with iron. Manganese is a transition metal with a multifaceted array of industrial alloy uses, particularly in stainless steels.
- V- Vanadium is a chemical element with the symbol V and atomic number 23. It is a hard, silvery-grey, malleable transition metal. The elemental metal is rarely found in nature, but once isolated artificially, the formation of an oxide layer (passivation) somewhat stabilizes the free metal against further oxidation.Below Material information was by Wikipedia and Encyclopedia Britannica
screwdriver’s blade has been developed with steel manufacture in the past years.
SNCMVH, the blade-steel developed with an innovative alloy in the past decade, has high hardness and superior toughness. This steel has the wear-resistance needed for screwdriver blades, which experience continuous friction and contact with screws and other materials. Moreover, this steel is also elastic enough to sustain normal operation; it doesn’t tear or wear down easily.
SNCMVH steel blade with an HRC rating of 55 ensures that the screwdriver will not bend, warp or wear down. The blade is also incredibly elastic, making it easy to use on even the most stubborn screws.