1766M/ML- T型手柄六角扳手 Hex-Key Wrench with T-Handle
1766M/ML – T型手柄六角扳手 Hex-Key Wrench with T-Handle
- Clés mâles 6 pans coudée
- Klucz imbusowy typu T
- Sechskantschlüssel T-Typ
- Llaves hexagonales
- وجع مسدس نوع تي
- ประแจหกเหลี่ยม T-Type
- Made by S2 steel material
- Handle Material introduction
- (SBS Handle)- Crystal Green Handle
- Hex-Key is called Allen key because it is a hexagonal set screw and wrench for fastening them. It gets its name from the Allen Manufacturing Company, which created hexagonal set screws and wrenches.
- What is the difference between Torx and Star Bits? The term Torx stands for the trademark name, while the term “star” describes the tool generically. The two can be used interchangeably, since the tools are identical. The Star Plus design was introduced to make a better Torx Bit, and Torx Plus screws cannot be used with the old Star Bits. The classic Star Bit can be used on the newer design, but it will be loose.