1813-焊接万能夹钳 Locking Welding Plier
1813- 焊接万能夹钳 Locking Welding Plier
- Pince-étaux “soudure a l’arc”
- Szczypce do spawania
- Mordazas de presión “soldadura por arco”
- قفل لحام ذو طيات
- Handle Introduction-Plier, Torque Wrench and Wrench
- Pliers and their Uses (D-W)
- Locking pliers are available in many different styles, sizes, and shapes. They are the kind of pliers that lock themselves in position with an “over-center” cam action. Locking pliers are most commonly used for many different functions, including fixing metal parts for welding.
- The jaws in the vice grip provide a sturdy and stable base for welding or other work, so you can set it and forget it. The U-shaped nature of the jaws provides more room for working, and their superior visibility ensures that you can see your project as you put it together. A simple turn of a screw adjusts pressure to your liking and then stays there, so that you can use the vice grip on multiple projects without having to reset its pressure levels.