1819-万能夹钳 Locking Plier (Pinch off)
1819-万能夹钳-Locking Plier (Pinch off)
- Pince-étaux pour durites
- Szczypce zaciskowe blokujące
- Abklemmzange mit Arretierung
- Mordazas de presión de desconexión
- قفل قرصة قبالة زرادية
- Pliers and their Uses (D-W)
- Locking pliers are available in many different styles, sizes, and shapes. They are the kind of pliers that lock themselves in position with an “over-center” cam action. Locking pliers are most commonly used for many different functions, including fixing metal parts for welding.
- Locking Plier! It features: -A pinch-off and lock mechanism that leaves both hands free to do other work. -Turn the screw to adjust pressure and fit the tool to your application. -Constructed from higher grade heat treated alloy steel for durability, maximizing toughness. -Classic release trigger design that provides maximum lock strength, allowing you to focus on your task with one hand.
- Handle Made by Chromium-molybdenum alloy steel (chrome. moly)
is an alloy used for high pressure and temperature use. It is used in oil and gas, energy, construction and the automotive industries because of its corrosion resistance and high-temperature and tensile strength.